AMD Catalyst Control Center
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNombre de su organización
. More information on Nombre de su organización can be found here
. You can see more info on AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 8.38 MB (8785856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (10.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0522.2157.37579
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Nombre de su organización. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-09 03:20:52.490