AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCNombre de su organización
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nombre de su organización. More info about the application AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.19 MB (11737280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (462.25 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (161.00 KB)
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0325.1020.16683
only. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nombre de su organización. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:16:13.940