AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNombre de su organización
. You can read more on Nombre de su organización or check for application updates here
. More information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0520.1526.25858
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Nombre de su organización. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 12:23:59.690