AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNombre de su organización
. You can find out more on Nombre de su organización or check for application updates here
. More details about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.86 MB (9295512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2015.0727.1507.25359
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 02:39:13.573