AMD Catalyst Control Center
How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by Nombre de su organización
. Open here
for more info on Nombre de su organización. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nombre de su organización's website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 9.19 MB (9634144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (462.70 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (161.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.1005.554.8759
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-13 18:15:56.473