AMD Catalyst Control Center
How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your system
This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by Nombre de su organización
. More information about Nombre de su organización can be read here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nombre de su organización's page. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which take 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.1116.2153.39252
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
A way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-10 03:04:40.967