AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNombre de su organización
. Open here
where you can find out more on Nombre de su organización. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nombre de su organización's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 462.72 KB (473824 bytes) and is named amdprw.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 8.78 MB (9210528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (462.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0402.444.6576
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. For other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nombre de su organización. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 20:49:33.623