AMD Catalyst Control Center
How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Nombre de su organización
. More information about Nombre de su organización can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nombre de su organización's website. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 8.08 MB (8472576
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.1204.826.15053
alone. For other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by the software company Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AMD Catalyst Control Center:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-26 17:56:02.963