AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNombre de su organización
. You can read more on Nombre de su organización or check for application updates here
. More info about the program AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is titled CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take an average of 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0804.2332.40452
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-11 21:28:14.327