AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCNombre de su organización
. Go over here
for more details on Nombre de su organización. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nombre de su organización's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes close to 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.38 MB (8785856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (10.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0709.1135.19003
alone. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by the software company Nombre de su organización. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-27 22:08:30.970