AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNombre de su organización
. Additional info about Nombre de su organización can be seen here
. You can see more info about AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0327.205.1821
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application by Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 18:25:41.733