AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCNombre de su organización
. Take a look here
for more details on Nombre de su organización. More info about the application AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk and is named MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.1002.1735.29729
alone. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nombre de su organización. Some users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 19:15:34.700