AMD Catalyst Control Center
A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by Nombre de su organización
. Take a look here
for more details on Nombre de su organización. More info about the application AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk and is named MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.1002.1735.29729
alone. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nombre de su organización. Some users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AMD Catalyst Control Center:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 19:15:34.700