AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNombre de su organización
. Go over here
for more info on Nombre de su organización. More information about the application AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLIStart.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies around 749.20 KB (767176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 8.34 MB (8742552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0505.2134.36891
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nombre de su organización. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 21:05:49.233