AMD Catalyst Control Center
A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Nombre de su organización
. Further information on Nombre de su organización can be found here
. More data about the application AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. HydraMD.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes about 2.03 MB (2125312 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take 14.31 MB (15003024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (10.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (41.50 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (1.88 MB)
- HydraDM64.exe (26.50 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (1.93 MB)
- HydraMD.exe (2.03 MB)
- HydraMD64.exe (27.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.1125.339.6526
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Nombre de su organización. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AMD Catalyst Control Center:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-14 23:27:35.393