AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNombre de su organización
. Go over here
for more info on Nombre de su organización. More details about the app AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is titled CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0915.1813.30937
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 19:20:50.963