AMD Catalyst Control Center
How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your system
You can find below details on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Nombre de su organización
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nombre de su organización. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nombre de su organización's website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is called CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executables are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0708.943.15553
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Nombre de su organización. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-25 20:08:22.607