AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNombre de su organización
. More information on Nombre de su organización can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nombre de su organización's website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy an average of 9.01 MB (9447104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (660.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (92.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0427.2218.38208
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. For other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:48:39.727