AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNombre de su organización
. Further information on Nombre de su organización can be found here
. Further information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 300.20 KB (307400 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 8.58 MB (8991896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.20 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2015.0319.2260.39480
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Nombre de su organización. Some computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:55:55.440