AMD Catalyst Control Center
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. Take a look here
for more information on Nom de votre société. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.1203.2248.40910
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nom de votre société. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-15 07:46:17.850