AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. Take a look here
for more info on Nom de votre société. Detailed information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take an average of 8.72 MB (9141760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (360.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.1129.1143.20969
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nom de votre société. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 17:59:13.043