AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. More information on Nom de votre société can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes about 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0915.1813.30937
only. For other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Nom de votre société. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:52:26.443