AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. You can find out more on Nom de votre société or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's page. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take an average of 14.62 MB (15330456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0728.2244.39078
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by Nom de votre société. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:49:20.003