AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCNom de votre société
. Open here
for more information on Nom de votre société. More info about the program AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled CLIStart.exe and occupies 749.20 KB (767176 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0716.2356.41154
only. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Nom de votre société. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-07 14:34:40.770