AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Go over here
for more info on Nom de votre société. More info about the application AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take an average of 10.49 MB (11000832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.1224.151.3191
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Nom de votre société. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-10 08:13:00.197