AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Nom de votre société. More details about the application AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies circa 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.10 MB (8493456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1230.153.3263
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nom de votre société. Some people decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-22 22:33:22.063