AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. Go over here
for more info on Nom de votre société. More data about the app AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take an average of 8.08 MB (8472576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0929.129.750
only. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application by the software company Nom de votre société. Some people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-10 19:25:51.787