AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. Check out here
for more info on Nom de votre société. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CCC.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which take 8.08 MB (8474512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0214.2236.40558
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Nom de votre société. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-08 20:39:37.920