AMD Catalyst Control Center
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. You can find out more on Nom de votre société or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0830.1944.33589
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 21:40:54.383