AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. More info about Nom de votre société can be read here
. Further information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) and is called CCCDsPreview.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0202.3.40
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Nom de votre société. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-22 16:46:57.663