AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Check out here
for more info on Nom de votre société. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes about 300.20 KB (307400 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 8.58 MB (8991896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.20 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2015.0319.2260.39480
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 10:46:50.650