AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Nom de votre société. More information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
AMD Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0923.2229.38540
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:24:00.657