AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. More information on Nom de votre société can be seen here
. Detailed information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes about 300.20 KB (307400 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.58 MB (8991896
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.20 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0508.1431.24274
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Nom de votre société. Some users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. When you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 19:06:48.400