AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Check out here
for more info on Nom de votre société. Detailed information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take 8.86 MB (9295512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2015.0907.2138.37079
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application by the software company Nom de votre société. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-26 12:21:19.560