AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCNom de votre société
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nom de votre société. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
AMD Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.37 MB (8774080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0520.728.11523
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nom de votre société. Some people try to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-09 19:10:42.063