AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCNom de votre société
. You can read more on Nom de votre société or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes around 749.22 KB (767200 bytes) and its name is CLIStart.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.52 MB (8929928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0417.2226.38446
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Nom de votre société. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:03:41.190