AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. More information about Nom de votre société can be found here
. More information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 8.37 MB (8775104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0906.2330.40371
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Nom de votre société. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 13:03:43.993