Windows Firewall Control
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. Additional info about BiniSoft.org can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Windows Firewall Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. wfc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 442.50 KB (453120 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Windows Firewall Control. They occupy 519.00 KB (531456
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (442.50 KB)
- wfcs.exe (76.50 KB)
This data is about Windows Firewall Control version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Windows Firewall Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Windows Firewall Control is a program marketed by the software company BiniSoft.org. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Windows Firewall Control from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control program will be found automatically. After you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Firewall Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-14 18:48:58.240