Windows Firewall Control
You can find below details on how to remove Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. Check out here
for more details on BiniSoft.org. You can get more details about Windows Firewall Control at http://binisoft.org
. Windows Firewall Control is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Windows Firewall Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. wfc.exe is the Windows Firewall Control's primary executable file and it takes close to 560.00 KB (573440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Windows Firewall Control. They take 654.50 KB (670208
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (560.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (94.50 KB)
The current page applies to Windows Firewall Control version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
Windows Firewall Control is an application marketed by the software company BiniSoft.org. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Windows Firewall Control with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". The Windows Firewall Control app will be found very quickly. When you select Windows Firewall Control in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The software company is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:23:55.717