Toolwiz Care is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ToolWiz Care. Click on http://www.Toolwiz.com/
to get more info about Toolwiz Care on ToolWiz Care's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Toolwiz Care is C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. ToolwizCares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.95 MB (5192000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Toolwiz Care. They take about 19.60 MB (20547008
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.95 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.37 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.28 MB)
This info is about Toolwiz Care version 22.214.171.12400
alone. You can find below a few links to other Toolwiz Care versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is an application marketed by the software company ToolWiz Care. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care application will be found very quickly. When you click Toolwiz Care in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The software company is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-12 20:52:18.150