Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. RtkAudioService64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 283.71 KB (290520 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.59 MB (24738928
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.32 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.04 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (283.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.22 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12431
only. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioControl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSysSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:51:56.973