VAIO Event Service
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove VAIO Event Service for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your PCSony Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Sony Corporation. VAIO Event Service is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling VAIO Event Service is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. VESMgr.exe is the VAIO Event Service's main executable file and it occupies around 178.12 KB (182392 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Event Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 434.35 KB (444776
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (178.12 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.12 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (158.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.00.16030
of VAIO Event Service. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Event Service:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is an application by the software company Sony Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". The VAIO Event Service program will be found automatically. After you click VAIO Event Service in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Event Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Event Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-15 04:49:38.150