VAIO Event Service
You can find below details on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your systemSony Corporation
. Additional info about Sony Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. VAIO Event Service's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is called VESMgr.exe and it has a size of 146.50 KB (150016 bytes).
VAIO Event Service is composed of the following executables which take 236.14 KB (241808
bytes) on disk:
- VESMgr.exe (146.50 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (89.64 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO Event Service version 2.0.00.11051
alone. Click on the links below for other VAIO Event Service versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is an application released by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VAIO Event Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it exists on your system the VAIO Event Service program will be found automatically. After you click VAIO Event Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VAIO Event Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Event Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 17:24:02.287