VAIO Event Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VAIO Event Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your PCSony Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Sony Corporation. VAIO Event Service is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Event Service directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove VAIO Event Service. VESMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 178.12 KB (182392 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Event Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 434.35 KB (444776
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (178.12 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.12 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (158.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.00.15090
of VAIO Event Service. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Event Service:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is a program offered by Sony Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VAIO Event Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VAIO Event Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Event Service app will be found very quickly. After you click VAIO Event Service in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Event Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-16 18:39:57.760