VAIO Event Service
VAIO Event Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your computerSony Corporation
. Further information on Sony Corporation can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall VAIO Event Service. VESMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 178.12 KB (182392 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Event Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 434.35 KB (444776
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (178.12 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.12 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (158.12 KB)
This page is about VAIO Event Service version 3.2.00.07120
only. You can find below info on other releases of VAIO Event Service:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is a program offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VAIO Event Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it exists on your system the VAIO Event Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VAIO Event Service in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO Event Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Event Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 21:39:22.133