VAIO Event Service
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VAIO Event Service for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your systemSony Corporation
. You can read more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. VAIO Event Service is typically installed in the C:\Programmi\Sony\VAIO Event Service directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove VAIO Event Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled VESMgr.exe and it has a size of 172.00 KB (176128 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in VAIO Event Service. They occupy 270.13 KB (276616
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (172.00 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.00.05120
of VAIO Event Service. Click on the links below for other VAIO Event Service versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is an application released by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". The VAIO Event Service application will be found automatically. When you select VAIO Event Service in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Event Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 21:06:34.943