VAIO Event Service
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your PCSony Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Sony Corporation. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VAIO Event Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. VESMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 146.50 KB (150016 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Event Service is comprised of the following executables which occupy 236.14 KB (241808
bytes) on disk:
- VESMgr.exe (146.50 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (89.64 KB)
This info is about VAIO Event Service version 2.0.00.11300
alone. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Event Service:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is an application offered by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Event Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". The VAIO Event Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VAIO Event Service in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Event Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Event Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 13:57:36.197