VAIO Event Service
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your computerSony Corporation
. You can find out more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the VAIO Event Service program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event UserNameName folder, depending on the user's option during install. VAIO Event Service's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is called VESMgr.exe and occupies 197.62 KB (202360 bytes).
The following executables are contained in VAIO Event Service. They occupy 453.85 KB (464744
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (197.62 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.12 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (158.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.01.11040
of VAIO Event Service. You can find below a few links to other VAIO Event Service versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is a program by the software company Sony Corporation. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it exists on your system the VAIO Event Service program will be found very quickly. After you select VAIO Event Service in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Event Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Event Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 15:31:10.270