VAIO Event Service
VAIO Event Service is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your PCSony Corporation
. Further information on Sony Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\UserName Event Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove VAIO Event Service. VESMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 178.12 KB (182392 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Event Service contains of the executables below. They take 434.35 KB (444776
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (178.12 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.12 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (158.12 KB)
This info is about VAIO Event Service version 3.0.00.13300
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VAIO Event Service:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is a program offered by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VAIO Event Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". The VAIO Event Service program will be found automatically. After you select VAIO Event Service in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Event Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Event Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Event Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 16:48:27.343