VAIO Event Service
VAIO Event Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your computerSony Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Sony Corporation. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). VAIO Event Service's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. VESMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 147.00 KB (150528 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Event Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 236.64 KB (242320
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (147.00 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (89.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.00.14030
of VAIO Event Service. For more VAIO Event Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is a program offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VAIO Event Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it exists on your system the VAIO Event Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VAIO Event Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VAIO Event Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Event Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 14:13:48.773