VAIO Event Service
VAIO Event Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your systemSony Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Sony Corporation. Usually the VAIO Event Service application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service directory, depending on the user's option during setup. VAIO Event Service's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file has a size of 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) on disk and is named VESMgr.exe.
VAIO Event Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 270.13 KB (276616
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (172.00 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.00.05310
of VAIO Event Service. For other VAIO Event Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove VAIO Event Service from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VAIO Event Service from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by VAIO Event Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\msvcp70.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\msvcr70.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\Version.txt
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESConfig.ini
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgrSub.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESRes.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Event Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Event Service
VAIO Event Service is an application released by Sony Corporation. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Event Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Event Service application will be found very quickly. After you click VAIO Event Service in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO Event Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Event Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:00:08.387